Your shopping cart is empty!
- Product Code: V002
- Availability: In Stock
- 10 loaves/package
- Traditional fermentation method
- Crispy crust, but less crumbles
- Soft dough
- No baking powders
Ingredients: Wheat flour, water, sugar, yeast and salt.
How to use:
Step 1: Defrost in 15-20 minutes;
Step 2: Preheat the oven before baking at 250ºC from 10 to 15 minutes;
Step 3: Wet the bread crust;
Step 4: Bake for 2-3 minutes;
Step 5: Enjoy the bread with pate, pork rolls, and so on
- Each Vbread loaf has its own characteristics: the crust is crispy but less crumbled, the dough inside is soft.
- Can be used for VEGAN.
- Not only meets the tastes of gourmet dinners, but it also provides more than 10% of carbohydrates and proteins for the daily nutritional needs of the body; Keep you full for a long time, reducing hunger or cravings throughout the day.
“Clean and healthy” is always the priority of Vbread:
- “Clean” processing plants meeting international and domestic certifications (FDA, ISO 22000: 2018, HACCP, certified as food safety plant).
- “Clean” ingredients: raw materials are supplied with clear origin, there is no toxic chemicals (baking powder (Kali Bromate and so on), preservative);
- Use yeast imported from France.
Store at temperatures from -18ºC to -10ºC (refrigerator freezer).
Or at 3 - 8ºC (refrigerator cooler), used in 3 - 5 days.
- Net weight: 300g/package
- Quantity: 10 loaves/package